RDRRMC awards Alegria as Fully Compliant LGU in DRRM
During its 22nd Gawad Kalasag Seal virtual awarding ceremony via Zoom on July 30, 2021, the Caraga RDRRMC conferred a Gawad Kalasag Seal to the Municipal Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (MDRRMC) of Alegria, Surigao del Norte as “Fully Compliant (Standard) in the 2021 Regional Gawad KALASAG Seal Excellence in Disaster Risk Reduction and Management (DRRM) and Humanitarian Assistance.
“On behalf of the MDRRMC lead by our ever active and supportive Municipal Mayor Rene G. Esma, the Municipal DRRM Office of Alegria, Surigao del Norte is very thankful to Caraga RDRRMC for the said award. This is the first time the LGU Alegria received this kind of award even neophyte in the DRRM service,” said Local DRRM Officer Johny Natad.
Natad said that the recognition will motivate its MDRRMC to make more endeavors in partnership with local stakeholders to deliver the DRRM services effectively and efficiently, contributing to the wealth and progress desired by the current administration.
More News Updates
- Alegria celebrates 55th Founding Anniversary
- LGU Alegria Partners with DepEd, Micompal Store, SDNTC to Strengthen Disaster Preparedness
- Alegria is GAWAD KALASAG National Awardee 2022
- Notice to the Public: Application for Accreditation of Civil Society Organizations
- Alegria as 2022 National Kabalikat Awardee
- Alegria participates CBMS 2022 Nationwide Roll-out
- Alegria receives Gawad Kalasag Seal 2022 Award