Construction of Hanging Bridge
The Municipality of Alegria, Surigao del Norte has an ongoing construction of hanging bridge located at Lumondo Waterfalls, Barangay Budlingin.
Municipal Tourism Officer Luniza Garrido expects more tourists will be coming to visit the Lumondo waterfalls once the project will be completed.
Meanwhile, Mayor Rene G. Esma himself conducted inspection last November 10, 2021 to the on-going construction of hanging bridge to see to it that the project is moving ahead. This is the tourism flagship project of Mayor Esma’s administration. It is expected that Mayor Esma will be implementing other tourism projects and tourism related development programs aside from the hanging bridge.
More News Updates
- Alegria celebrates 55th Founding Anniversary
- LGU Alegria Partners with DepEd, Micompal Store, SDNTC to Strengthen Disaster Preparedness
- Alegria is GAWAD KALASAG National Awardee 2022
- Notice to the Public: Application for Accreditation of Civil Society Organizations
- Alegria as 2022 National Kabalikat Awardee
- Alegria participates CBMS 2022 Nationwide Roll-out
- Alegria receives Gawad Kalasag Seal 2022 Award