Construction of Hanging Bridge
The Municipality of Alegria, Surigao del Norte has an ongoing construction of hanging bridge located at Lumondo Waterfalls, Barangay Budlingin.
Municipal Tourism Officer Luniza Garrido expects more tourists will be coming to visit the Lumondo waterfalls once the project will be completed.
Meanwhile, Mayor Rene G. Esma himself conducted inspection last November 10, 2021 to the on-going construction of hanging bridge to see to it that the project is moving ahead. This is the tourism flagship project of Mayor Esma’s administration. It is expected that Mayor Esma will be implementing other tourism projects and tourism related development programs aside from the hanging bridge.
More News Updates
- Notice to the Public: Application for Accreditation of Civil Society Organizations
- Alegria as 2022 National Kabalikat Awardee
- Alegria participates CBMS 2022 Nationwide Roll-out
- Alegria receives Gawad Kalasag Seal 2022 Award
- 1st Enduro Xtrail Competition set on June 11
- PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST 2022 on 54th Adlaw nan Alegria
- Vlog Contest 2022 on 54th Adlaw nan Alegria