In celebration of 54th Adlaw nan Alegria and KABIBO Festival 2022, we’re looking for your best “VLOG” promoting Alegria. There will be a lot of Tourism Activities during the said celebration and we want you to come up a best variety of your vlog. Alegria is very beautiful place with happy people rich in culture. As you visit the place, we want you to EXPERIENCE this wonderful place and people.
The winning vlog will become part of the official videos of the municipality to be posted on our YouTube Channel.
“PAGKABIBO GAJUD SA ALEGRIA”
- Registration/Launch Date: June 8 2022
- Announcement of Official Entry: June 20, 2022 at the official Tourism Alegria SDN Facebook Page and Municipality of Alegria FB Page
- Cut-Off Time for Online Voting: June 23, 2022 @ 12:00 NN
- Announcement of Winners: June 24, 2022
- Create a Vlog of at least FIVE (5) minutes and maximum of TEN (10) minutes of the tourism events, experiences, and/or local food in town which communicate the message of being proud Alegrianon and/or appreciate the Alegria’s beautiful, amazing places to explore and experience.
- Your Vlog may be a dialogue, monologue, song, or poem performed alone or as a group showcasing the Tourism events during the 54th Adlwan nan Alegria and Kabibo Festival 2022 of the municipality.
- We want to see fun, ingenuity, pride, and positivity in your vlog!
- 1st Place- Php 7,000.00
- 2nd Place-Php 5,000.00
- 3rd Place- Php 2,000.00
- The contest is open to all residents of Alegria, Surigao del Norte, open to all ages.
- Each contestant must pre-register to Alegria Municipal Tourism Office. Only one (1) entry is allowed per contestant.
- Entry name should be the one in the vlog or part of the group doing the vlog.
- The use of existing videos, vulgarities, hates speech or depiction of drug use, animal and environmental abuses are grounds for disqualification.
- This competition is about promoting Alegria Tourism, Municipality of Alegria, Surigao del Norte. The competition will run from June 10– June 15, 2022.
- Final winners will be chosen by the netizens and a set of Judges. The decision on the winning vlogs is final and no correspondence will be entered into it.
- The announcement of winners will be on June 24, 2022. Winners will be posted at the Official Website of the Municipality http://lgualegriasdn.gov.ph and TourismAlegriaSDN Facebook page.
- All queries relating to this contest should be directed through [email protected] Or www.facebook.com/AlegriaTourismSDN
- The Alegria Municipal Tourism Office reserves the right to use the vlog of any entry in the contest for non-commercial benefit, such as advocacy campaigns or for promotional activities and media covering the process.
- Music/Scoring to be used should be public domain to avoid copyright infringement.
- All entries submitted shall be considered property of Alegria Tourism Office and as such, further reserves the right whether or not to use the winning or non-winning photos. Accordingly, participants are also granting Alegria Tourism Office a perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and to use, reuse, publish, republish, reproduce and distribute contest piece.
- Do record your vlog at any or all the events during KABIBO Festival 2022 on June 10-15, 2022 at the municipality of Alegria, Surigao del Norte.
- Do use the hashtag #PAGKABIBOGAJUDSAALEGRIA #KABIBOFESTIVAL2022.
- Do send your entry in HD wide format to [email protected] or www.facebook.com/TourismAlegriaSDN.
- Do like the official Facebook page; facebook.com/TourismAlegriaSDN.
- Don’t use any foul language or refer to any prejudiced or racist illustrations or comments.
- Don’t perform any dangerous or risky action that might endanger you or your companions.
- Don’t include any appearance of elected government officials in the vlog.
|Likes, Shares & Views (With Special Award for Most Liked entry)||30%|
|Content, Style & Creativity||40%|
So, start recording! We want to see your most creative vlogs promoting Tourism events of our beloved ALEGRIA!
More News Events!
- Alegria celebrates 55th Founding Anniversary
- LGU Alegria Partners with DepEd, Micompal Store, SDNTC to Strengthen Disaster Preparedness
- Alegria is GAWAD KALASAG National Awardee 2022
- Notice to the Public: Application for Accreditation of Civil Society Organizations
- Alegria as 2022 National Kabalikat Awardee
- Alegria participates CBMS 2022 Nationwide Roll-out
- Alegria receives Gawad Kalasag Seal 2022 Award