₱5M road construction project in Ombong started
12 May 2022 Alegria, SDN | A five million peso worth of road construction infrastructure development project has just started its implementation in Barangay Ombong, Alegria, Surigao del Norte.
Municipal Mayor Rene Esma revealed that his office has able to facilitate with the national government agency through the DILG Financial Assistance to Local Government Unit (FALGU) project which has just started this year. The construction of road from Purok 1, Barangay Ombong to Sitio Buntalid aims to provide road access from the barangay to the sitio that has reach in rice and coconut farms.
“We expect that this infrastructure project will improve our barangay networks especially in barangay Ombong which is a promising barangay for agricultural development”, Mayor Esma said.
Mayor Esma believed that such infrastructure development project will facilitate sustainable agricultural development initiative in the municipality which will lead to the achievement of his goal for the municipality’s wealth and progress.
More News Events!
- Alegria celebrates 55th Founding Anniversary
- LGU Alegria Partners with DepEd, Micompal Store, SDNTC to Strengthen Disaster Preparedness
- Alegria is GAWAD KALASAG National Awardee 2022
- Notice to the Public: Application for Accreditation of Civil Society Organizations
- Alegria as 2022 National Kabalikat Awardee
- Alegria participates CBMS 2022 Nationwide Roll-out
- Alegria receives Gawad Kalasag Seal 2022 Award