LGU distributes 5,000 DSWD food packs
The Municipality of Alegria, Surigao del Norte distributed more than 5,000 food packs from DSWD Caraga on April 19, 2022 to all 12 barangays. Municipal Mayor Rene Esma, in behalf of the people of Alegria, expressed his gratefulness to DSWD Caraga for another food packs delivered since December 2021 after Typhoon Odette.
“We would like to thank our relief and development partner from DSWD Caraga for their untiring support especially in delivering many relief goods to our constituents affected by Typhoon Odette that struct the municipality last December 16, 2021. Until this day, DSWD Caraga is providing us food relief, which we also delivered to all Alegrianons, whatever status in life since all residents no matter rich or poor, old or young here are all affected by strong typhoon,” Mayor Esma said.
More News Updates!
- Notice to the Public: Application for Accreditation of Civil Society Organizations
- Alegria as 2022 National Kabalikat Awardee
- Alegria participates CBMS 2022 Nationwide Roll-out
- Alegria receives Gawad Kalasag Seal 2022 Award
- 1st Enduro Xtrail Competition set on June 11
- PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST 2022 on 54th Adlaw nan Alegria
- Vlog Contest 2022 on 54th Adlaw nan Alegria